J*****'s avatar'
J*****1 year agoAbout Offer Letter

没有签名offer letter

Is there any HR here? I want to confirm ? I have been working at the new company for almost two months. When I first received the offer letter, did I ask the company need to sign it back? The company said that no need to sign the official offer letter until my first day of work. As a result, I asked after a few days of work. I hadn't received the offer letter to sign, and the company's answer was, "Because there is no HR at the moment, asked if I could wait for the new HR to come to prepare the official letter for me to sign. Ermmm.. at that moment, I just can said, okay then. I haven't signed for two months now, but I have decided to find another company and resign I would like to ask At first, I received an offer letter saying that Under Probation resignation needs a 14-day notice? But I have not signed any offer letter, can I resign within 24 hours?
陈凯's avatar'
陈凯1 year ago
每天早出夜归为的是什么?还不就是为了赚钱过生活吗?为什么不给自己一个重新选择的机会呢?公司不是最好,但也不差劲哦!月薪基本 RM10k 以上。往往 “选择” 比 “ 努力” 重要!加入我们吧!Whatsapp:+63 9696299943
K*** W** F***'s avatar'
K*** W** F***1 year ago
did they have any black and white to prove that 14 day notice period? if no, you may leave