The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is looking for our next Lube Technician. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing, fast-paced industry.
Located at Napleton's Urbana Auto Park, the Lube Technician performs vehicle maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards and builds Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in Napleton as a caregiver for their vehicle safety and reliability.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join one of the countrys largest and most successful automotive dealership groups and Apply Today!
The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is affiliated with over 25 brands of new vehicles and 50+ dealerships throughout seven states. Our strength comes from the more than 3,500 employees nationwide. We are currently the tenth largest automotive group in the country, providing incredible growth opportunity.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Paid Training, Paid Certifications, Cross Training & Career Advancement opportunities to Advanced Technician, and Service Management
- Loaner Tools and Tool Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and additional benefits
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Discounts on products, services, and vehicles
- Family Owned and Operated 90+ years in business!
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Check and communicate oil level to other teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Ensure that the service center is clean and presentable
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Automotive technical training or experience a plus
- Valid in-state drivers license and clean driving record
- Willingness to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulations
- 18+ years of age or older to comply with the company driving policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws