Food & Beverage Assistants
Earnings of 9.18 - 9.50 per hour, plus TRONC and Excellent benefits
Mansion & Garden Room, Babydolls Italian & Bear Lodge Restaurants and Weddings/Events
Permanent & Seasonal contracts available
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve is fast on its way to becoming Europes first animal focused holiday destination and were currently seeking quality applications for our beautiful, historic hotel & garden room restaurant, as well as our Babydolls Italian, Bear Lodge Restaurant & Events Team.
Were looking to continue to build a team of dedicated, professional, caring, approachable, hospitable people to work with us in the role of Food & Beverage staff. If you have a passion for excellent customer service and thrive in a busy hospitality environment, then this could be the perfect job for you.
- Greeting customers as they arrive
- To assist in taking orders and serving food and beverages to customers in our restaurant
- Working effectively with other team members to serve food and beverages to the customers and to ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant and events
- To ensure customers and visitors feel welcome at all times
- Making sure tables are clean and tidy
- Ensuring and products are stocked up
- Making sure customers enjoy their experience and receive an outstanding first impression at Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve
- Smooth running of weddings, conference, and events
- Have a basic knowledge of wines and drinks and be able to explain and upsell the products
- Setting up and breaking down of events
- Open and close down procedures.
You will have an eye for detail and a passion for excellent service at all times, previous customer service experience is required.
Hours are worked on a flexible rota/shift basis, up to 40 hours a week. Shifts may include day shifts, evenings, weekends, school holidays and bank holidays and will vary in hours depending on the number of bookings. Applicants must be willing to work flexible hours.
Permanent and Seasonal contracts available. A reliable form of transport would be essential due to the remote location of Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Basic rate of pay is 9.18 for under 21s and 9.50 for over 21, plus guaranteed share of TRONC (tips).
- Share of TRONC
- Beautiful restaurants located in a Wild Animal Park
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays, pro-rated to working hours
- Free entry into both of our parks for you and a person of your choice.
- Additional Park tickets for your family and friends
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Access to our Health Extras Scheme providing discounts on many high street retailers as well as access to a 24-hour counselling service and other great benefits
- Discounts on food and retail in the parks as well as our accommodation products
- Onsite Parking
- Uniform Provided
- A Healthcare Cash Back Plan and additional annual leave related to length of service
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Deadline for applications: Friday 16 September 2022
To apply: Please email a CV along with a covering letter to ****@
Visit our website at ************* for further information.