In Herlo Consultancy Sdn Bhd, we value all our employees and will endeavor to create a safe and positive working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. We recognize the need for flexibility of operations dictated by rapidly changing economic and other conditions. It is our belief that our employees are honest and trustworthy and should be treated with respect and confidence.
- Great Place for Career Progression
- Wellness Benefits
- Medical and Outpatient Benefits
You have a love for communication, and you possess the empathy to understand others' needs. You believe that no organization can succeed without a strong customer service desire. You are an integral part of the organization's success by establishing a professional and trustworthy relationship with the clients on behalf of the organization.
We do have a few job requirements that we will love to be upfront with you.
- Have basic knowledge on how to use Outlook, Google Sheets, and Excel.
- Good administrative and computer literacy skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English & Mandarin (to liaise with customers who only able to speak mandarin)
- Strong multitasking skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses strong interpersonal, communication, verbal, and written skills.
- Resistant to stress and capable of working under pressure.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays (based on business needs).
- Able to start immediately or within short period of notice will be preferred.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, as training will be provided.