Main Duties: Recruitment
1. Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
2. Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
3. Coordinate new employee induction services. Conduct new employee inductions (NEO).
4. Review, monitor and enhance performance management system to ensure proper performance planning, tracking and reviewing are timely implemented for confirmation, mid-year and year end appraisal based on KPI.
5. Assist the manager in development, implementation and on-going management of compensation and benefits initiatives.
6. Assist the manager in the full spectrum of human resources management and related functions.
7. Assist manager in developing, implementing, maintaining and reviewing of company policies, rules and regulations in compliance with all applicable employment laws, statutes and regulations.
8. Scheduling & conducting interview and evaluate qualified candidates to hiring based on criteria and guideline.
9. Manage candidates job offer process and negotiate remuneration packages.
10. Follow-up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
11. Manage the administration of employee benefits.
12. Assist the manager in participating compensation and benefits survey.
13. Responsible for prompt action/follow up and letter preparation on HR matters.
14. Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans or as and when required
Working Loction: O2 Ayer Itam Penang
Working Hours: 8.30am -6.30pm (Mon-Friday)
Salary: RM 2500-RM 3200
Recruiment exeprince handaling social media and hire Chinese candidate
1. Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia.
3. At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources relevance, Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
5. Good computer skills: Microsoft Excel and Words.
1. Organizational & time management skills
2. Communication skills (written / verbal)
3. Presentation skills
4. Facilitation skills
5. Rapport building
6. Computer literate
7. Analytical and numerical skills
8. Knowledge of employment legislation
9. Pro-active and possess initiative