This position is part of the Manufacturing Engineering group. This role require you to be working in 12-hrs shift. In this position, you as a manufacturing engineer play a vital role in supporting the production factory. You will be handling shift to shift sustaining works providing support to manufacturing, handling assembly and test issues. You will have the opportunity to work across organization functions to resolve technical, quality and production challenges, as well as opportunity to develop excellence in product design and manufacturing. Oversees the planning, development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, processes and operations for new and existing products. Ensures the effective use of materials, equipment, and personnel in producing quality products at minimum costs. Acts as liaison with engineering in releasing new products. Develops systems to maintain reports and record keeping of company products. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.Other Job Responsibilities
- Provide technical support in assembly and final test of the production floor.
- Drive the improvement of the manufacturing processes to ensure product quality, cost, and on-time-delivery.
- Drive Root Cause and Corrective Action Analysis on manufacturing escalations.
- Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacturing of sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Interfaces with manufacturing engineers and test engineers in coordinating the release of new products.
- Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
- Analyzes the build process via pFMEA, identifies risks and bottlenecks, and drives improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or other technical discipline
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Creative thinking and strong problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities, ideally including experience in the areas of electro/mechanical assemblies
- Solid understanding of electrical systems, manufacturing processes, quality systems.
- Solid understanding of statistical process control and basic statistical analysis used in production setting.
- Solid understanding of equipment and component manufacturing processes.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with minimal guidance.
- Understand the use and deployment of manufacturing execution systems
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and attention to detail.
- Fundamental understanding of SAP
- Experience with Lam Etch and deposition products
- Strong data analytics and statistical skills
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.We Look Forward to Your Application