1. Familiarize and capable to complete (checklist) for all process checklist and MBO/MIB, EMS safety check.
2. Performs minor PM [Preventive Maintenance] & 6S.
3. Ensure and build in safety ergonomics factor into existing equipment's.
4. Ensure machine Downtime < 5% for every shift. Alert and updated with all machine shiftily performances and ability in EMS and send out shift report.
5. Familiarize with process requirement and basic machine operation for all process.
6. Reliable and careful to complete task given without fail with compliant to EHS procedures.
7. Full participation in improving Product/ Process Yields, Safety, Quality and Environment & Equipment.
8. Producing quality products by following operating instruction include data update in system timely (MES, QMS, OMS…etc.) and ensure accurate data entry.
9. Able to perform consumable items/BOM change over, example collets, ejector pins, tapes, silicone, slurry….etc.
10. Able to perform structured OCAP, causing by machine, products or processes related.
11. Ensure each lots meeting the process cycle time target.
12. Performing TPM-AM example….valve cleaning, pump cleaning and able to identify machine deterioration signal through S-safety, C-Cleaning, L-Leak/Lubrication, T-Tight/Loose component, I- Inspection(Eye) during daily routine
13. Able to contribute ideas for continues improvements via raising Daily Kaizen/TUTE in SharePoint, emails, meeting or other platforms available.
14. Compliance to Industrial Standards, example:ISO, IATF, EHS, conformance *************
15. Apply 6S in the process at all time. (Sort, Set in Order, Shine/Clean, Standardize, Sustain, Safety)
16. Apply Lean Manufacturing including 7 Waste : Transportation, Inventory, Motion, Waiting, Over Produce, Over Process, Defect
17. Maintaining good attendance, self-discipline.
18. Buddy system, to guide and coach for new Mses. (applicable to MS II)
19. Pay attention to all PSCS awareness and attend schedule PSCS training, if required.