Join the team at Happy Fish Swim School, where you get to work with many babies and toddlers and watch them swim! With two indoor heated swimming pools in Malaysia, you’ll have multiple schedule options, you’ll get great benefits, and you’ll have professional development opportunities. As a coordinator, you’re highly skilled in processing customers' and instructors' queries. Not only are you the first person customers talk to, but you’re also the person who guides them throughout the registration and onboarding process. You perform other roles too, whether it’s maintaining the center cleanliness and tidiness or assisting team members. You’re proud to represent Happy Fish, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers master a life skill.
- Min SPM
- Highly skilled in processing customers' and instructors' queries.
- Who guides them throughout the registration and onboarding process.
- Maintaining the centre cleanliness and tidiness
- Assisting team members when required.
- 6 days basis, required to work on weekends.