Nutriskin Marketing is a contract manufacturer specializing in new concepts for skincare, beauty care, functional personal care products for the global market.
- A diploma or Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of working experience in graphic design is preferred. Fresh graduate is also welcomed.
- Past experience in packaging design, digital advertisements and social media is an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in camera support and video/audio recording.
- Great sense of art, design and attention to detail.
- Understanding and experience of BRANDING, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), familiar with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects is a plus.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills, ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design within tight deadlines.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.