If you're someone who thrives in the face of challenges, fueled by achieving results, and driven by the pursuit of profitability, then you're the talent we're seeking to join our dynamic team committed to long-term success.
Here, growth isn't merely a buzzword—it's ingrained in our DNA. We're dedicated to nurturing talent, offering opportunities, and fostering personal and professional development at every turn.
- Candidates with minimum 2 years experience working on projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently when needed.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Willing to travel, possess own transportation with active car license.
- Flexible on working schedule, able to work during weekends or Public Holiday and willing to work overtime when needed.