• Support the WAGS Programme Manager, HOD to implement the business strategy,
in-line with the values of the social mission of Wild Asia.
• Support of WAGS Programme Manager, HOD to develop an annual WAGS Regional
Business Development Programme, that are in line with the business strategy
(inclusive of financial and social indicators).
• Support the WAGS Programme Manager, HOD in the implementation of training
workshops/seminars for the team members as well as growers and the monitoring
of on-going projects of the Sustainability Programme through Living Soils.
• Support the periodic reporting of relevant Departments, Units, Project and Unit
• Assist the HOD in the opening of new markets and opportunities under the WAGS
• Ensure that the team members understand the scope of work, and are equipped, to
be able to deliver high, quality, professional outputs.
• Shall actively network with researchers, NGOs and other resources persons to be
able to access expertise and knowledge to benefit the Programme.
• Continue to develop relevant technical knowledge and expertise in order to addvalue to the Programme.
• In charge for proposal development and writing, budgeting and finance as well as
programme progress monitoring.
• Participate in monthly inter-Department meetings and other relevant meetings, in
order to support the business development of the Programme.
• Participate in any related events, socialize for business development purposes with
potential growers, partners, clients and other relevant parties as and when required
within the job scope.