Masters or Degree in Agricultural / Forestry / Social / Environmental Studies or
• 7 to 8 years experiences in related field.
• An understanding of the palm oil sector specifically in Malaysia.
• An understanding of RSPO & other palm-oil related sustainability standard
• Experience in conducting industrial standard audits (MSPO, RSPO, ISCC, OHSAS, EIA,
SIA, HCV & etc.) will be an added advantage.
• Able to speak and write fluently in English, Mandarin and other local language(s).
• Ability to analyze data and visual the information will be an added advantage.
• Possess advance computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint and work
with other relevant in-house data management platforms).
• Flexibility to travel and possess a valid driving license (car).
• Must be physically healthy to perform physical activities.