Established in 2003, the Wealth Management Institute (WMI) is committed to building capabilities for investing in a better tomorrow. Founded by GIC and Temasek, our vision is to be Asias Centre of Excellence for wealth and asset management education and research. WMI is appointed as Singapores Lead Training Provider for Private Banking by the Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore (IBF) and supported by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). WMI also helms the Global-Asia Family Office Circle, a network platform that fosters a trusted environment to build capabilities and community in the space of family office.
WMI provides a comprehensive suite of practice-based certification and diploma programmes and collaborates with leading universities for masters qualifications. With over 20,000 annual enrolments, WMI provides training in asset management, wealth management, compliance, risk management, family office, as well as the development of the next generation across more than 100 programmes.
The candidate will work closely with the Assistant Director, to ensure programmes run smoothly.
This role carries responsibilities related to enrolment numbers, revenue, programme and participant evaluation score/ratings. The ideal candidate will manage programmes from end-to-end and ensure timely deliverty of each program.
- Take lead in managing each programme from end-to-end and ensure timely and successful delivery of the programme to onshore and offshore key clients.
- To work closely with clients, trainers and assessors to schedule each programme and for custom programmes for key clients, to incorporate agreed specific requests or preferences.
- Liaise with trainers to update and finalise the training materials.
- Work with programme admin & support team to secure the venue, ensure online learning is activated on time, training materials are ready and all required information of participants are confirmed, verified and collated so as to enroll them.
- After close of each programme, to collate course evaluation and verify invoices for Directors review and approval. Ensure e-certs are only issued to eligible participants who complete the module and assessments.
- Be present and engaged with participants and trainers onsite at all programmes. Address any unexpected issues to ensure each session runs smoothly. Gather feedback from participants on the session and trainer effectiveness.
- Work with L&D to gather participants for each programme to meet the required P&L and budget.
- Liaise with L&D and participants for all information and decisions needed before the programme, during the programme and after the programme. This may be, but not limited to, funding, certification, attendance, pre-reading materials, assessments and re-tests, training feedback etc.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Reporting Officer.
Minimum Education Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in any discipline
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong ability to plan, organize and implement programmes with minimum supervision.
- Confident in speaking to various stakeholder, including L&D executives, trainers and participants on a one-to-one basis as well as in a public/ group setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin will be an advantage in view of potential Mandarin speaking stakeholders/ markets
- Open to running programmes occasionally outside Singapore in the Asia region.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Patient, meticulous, well-groomed and have a pleasant disposition.