To drive growth and profitability in all assigned products through risk selection, pricing, negotiation, sales, retention, and quality service.
Job Accountabilities - Key Accountabilities
- Actively manage daily work processes of designated territory to achieve operational and strategic objectives.
- Analyze needs, develop and recommend alternatives for improvements to processes, customer service or products.
- Lead short term (3 to 9 months), defined scope projects.
- Develop and maintain profitable relationships with new and existing customers.
- Assist customers with loss prevention meetings, claims issues, and product training.
- Provide training to customer and Strategic Business Unit personnel on products and services.
- Provide technical advice that enables a customer to solve a problem or improve business.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships by meeting regularly with customers when no specific initiative is underway.
- Anticipate customer needs, monitor trends in order to recommend changes.
- Resolve technical issues within function or unit.
- Carry out tasks, such as the preparation of customer and distributor reports, to support the implementation of projects to time and quality standards.
- Assess and evaluate business processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Investigate and drive research/analysis around potential business development opportunities.
- Review assigned customer cases, prioritize case load and interpret established policies, applying discretion within authority limits in order to resolve customer issues.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 1 or more years of experience in the Sales area
- Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice including an Associate Degree and No prior experience required in the Sales area
- Knowledge of principles of sales, sales techniques, and sales terminology
- Knowledge of requirements within insurance industry regulatory environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to be licensed to sell insurance in the states where required
- 2 or more years of sales experience
- Licensed to sell insurance in the states where required
- Experience analyzing financial statements
You are the heart & soul of Zurich!
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives.
We highly value the experience and know-how of our employees and offer a wide range of opportunities across business areas to encourage you to apply for new opportunities within Zurich when you are ready for your next career step.
Lets continue to grow together!
- Location(s): MY - Kuala Lumpur
- Remote working:
- Schedule: Full Time
- Recruiter name: Tarenjit Kaur
- Closing date: