As a Facility Technician, you will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, and operation of facility equipment to support for production. Your role will involve troubleshooting, performing preventive maintenance, and ensuring the equipment operates efficiently without disruption toward production.
Job Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Conduct facilities equipment assessment including rounds & readings, critical parameters monitoring.
• Facility Equipment Predictive & Preventive Maintenance: Capable of to maintain mechanical & electrical facilities equipment including cleanroom facilities, HVAC systems, fire-fighting system etc.
• Execute preventive maintenance plans as per schedule for facility equipment to prevent breakdowns.
• Facility Equipment Troubleshooting: capable to Identify root cause of facility equipment malfunctions or performance issues, repair & resolve problems in a timely manner to minimize production downtime.
• Report & Documentation: Update maintenance checklist and document any changes made to facility equipment.
• Spare Part Management: Record of spare parts inventory, tools, and consumables required for facility equipment maintenance and repair. Coordinate with engineer & procurement for timely replenishment.
• Assist facilities engineer on data collection, system analysis and improvement execution
The candidate must possess at least one of the following requirements:
• High School/ Technical or vocational training in electrical, mechanical engineering, or a related field is preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Electrical & Mechanical facilities systems operations & maintenance.
• Strong troubleshooting skills, initiative, independent, good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong sense of urgency & responsibility in task given.
• Ability to work together / collaborate with colleagues, a team player.