r******'s avatar'
r******2 years agoImprove Work Performance

How am I supposed to even progress in my internship/potential contract work?

It's my third week of interning now. I am supposed to do many pitching per day. My boss never guided me on it, for instance if my pitching is accepted, I should proceed with other stuff for that pitch. She never told me what to do etc. (thankfully, there is another staff that told me about it). I'm also wfh and she has many stuff to handle, her replies are very slow everytime (up to 6hrs+). I am like a middleman to my boss and the person I pitch. But I cannot make any decision unless my boss say yes, which delays the whole progress. She expect me to have particular amount of successful pitch per week, I couldnt even hit near the KPI weekly. This is so frustrating. Sometimes she ask me to do research and some stuff could not be found in Google. I felt like the use of Big Data is needed. I am clueless for everything. And her KPI can be unrealistic from time to time. I can't even progress when sometimes my message is ignored (even if I ask her again), she replies B when I ask about A. And the worst is the slow reply and no guidelines.
AIesha's avatar'
AIesha1 year ago
I am a British Tron trader, and now I need to find a trader for me. If you are interested, you can contact me! Completion of each trade can provide a daily remuneration of 100-1000 US dollars unlimited. WhatsApp: https://wa.me/447803769870
K*****'s avatar'
K*****2 years ago
Internship is like you watching your mom cooking but she never trach you how to cook. She will instruct or order you to clean or chop the vegetable but never do the cooking for her. The similar scenario when your boss is busy in thinking how to deliver the product to the customer in however situation he or she will ignore you like your mom do. Learning is a process you don't really have to do it to learn. If you already know how to do it make sure you inform the person incharge.