D***** T*** J*** H**'s avatar'
D***** T*** J*** H**2 years agoAbout Probation

Is it ok if I apply for other jobs during my probation?

I noticed that I'm not suitable for this job during my probation. Can I apply for other jobs?
K*****'s avatar'
K*****2 years ago
Yes, it is freedom of every person. But back to himan rules that you atleast won't show disappearance upon you have found the new job somewhere. The most appropriate way is to inform your person incharge of the office because most bosses are at their free time in the holiday and they won't bother if company is still incharge by an experience manager. You can try to write a message or letter regarding of your choices. The manager usually will show the prove to the boss that you aren't missing because of anything like stealing or you get into an accident otherwise company insurance may have to protect its worker under government law. So make sure you proper inform the company so the boss won't get an heart attack. For instant if you wanted to buy a company insurance it range from 5k till 1 million depending on which package every company wants. If the company refunded for single incident which mean the company would have to pay for a new insurance since old the money has been claimed.